Immerse yourself in the captivating history and stunning architecture of Barcelona on this treasure hunt-style walking tour.
Begin your self-guided tour at the awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia. From there, let your smartphone guide you through a 6 km route, providing historical facts and riddles to solve at each of the landmarks.
The tour will lead you to architectural masterpieces, historical monuments, and vibrant neighborhoods, revealing the essence of Barcelona from its origins to the present day.
- A self-guided tour of Barcelona's historical and architectural marvels
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Barcelona, Spain
- This tour is a 6 km walk from La Sagrada Familia to Barceloneta Beach
- There are 9 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily at any time
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour