On this tour you will discover the first inhabitants of this place, even before Munich was born!
But don't worry! You will quickly find out why a city was created here and how it has developed over the centuries.
Walking through the city center, you will discover the most important historical events, buildings and protagonists up to the 17th century!
- A historical journey from the city foundation until the 17th century
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Munich, Germany
- This tour is a 3 km walk from New Town Hall to Marienplatz
- There are 9 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily at any time
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour