This tour will make you discover the history of Munich in the first half of the 20th century!
As you make your way through the years, you'll discover some of Munich's darkest events, but also some of its heroes!
You will stroll through the city center and end the tour at the New City Hall, where you will discover the time of Munich's liberation and the beginning of its reconstruction!
- A Munich journey from World War I to the end of World War II
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Munich, Germany
- This tour is a 3 km walk from Hofgarten to New Town Hall
- There are 9 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily at any time
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour