On this tour, you will test your sense of direction and discover the history of Venice from its beginnings!
Not only will you admire magnificent buildings dating back to the first centuries of the city, but you will also discover ancient and hidden traces that will make you understand the original mentality of its inhabitants.
Walking through the city, you will discover its most important historical events up to the 14th century, without which Venice would not have become what it is today!
- Travel and explore Venice from the 12th century to the 15th century
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Venice, Italy
- This tour is a 4 km walk from San Polo to Castello
- There are 11 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily at any time
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour