This story begins in the 18th century, when Würzburg experienced a period of great artistic and architectural development!
Along with the beautiful creations of the last few centuries, you'll also discover the drastic changes the city has faced.
As you walk through the most beautiful parts of Würzburg, you'll learn about the main historical events, buildings and protagonists right up to modern times!
- A Würzburg tour from the 18th century until the current times
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Würzburg, Germany
- This tour is a 2 km walk from Four Tubes Fountain to Residence
- There are 10 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 1 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily during daylight
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour