This tour starts at the very beginning of civilisation, even before Würzburg was officially born!
But don't worry! Quickly you will find out how this city developed, learning from what still stands here today.
By walking in the city center, you will discover the main historical events, buildings and protagonists until the 16th century!
- A historical journey from the origins until the 16th century
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Würzburg, Germany
- This tour is a 3 km walk from Old Main Bridge to Juliusspital
- There are 10 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily from 9 am to 6 pm
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour