Embark on a journey through time that begins in the 12th century, when Berlin had its humble beginnings, and discover the remarkable changes that have shaped this city over the centuries.
Be amazed by the beautiful creations from several centuries and get ready for the profound and dramatic changes that Berlin has experienced.
As you stroll through the streets of Berlin, you'll gain insight into the most important historical events, iconic buildings, and influential personalities, all the way to the modern day!
- A self-guided tour from the city foundation until the 20th century
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Optionally, listen to the content instead of reading it
About this activity
- This tour can be experienced in Berlin, Germany
- This tour is a 4 km walk from St. Nicholas' Church to Tiergarten
- There are 11 riddles and the total duration is expected to be 2 hour
- This tour can be experienced in any weather and is available daily at any time
- Available in 🇬🇧 English, 🇩🇪 Deutsch, 🇮🇹 Italiano, 🇫🇷 Français, 🇪🇸 Español, 🇵🇹 Português, 🇨🇳 中文
What to bring
- Charged smartphone with internet access
- Comfortable shoes for walking around
- Adequate clothes for the weather
- Headphones (optional)
- The ticket is valid for up to 6 months from the date of purchase, so you can plan your tour at your own convenience
- Once activated the tour, you will have 48 hours to complete the self-guided tour